Sunday, March 20, 2011

MY LOVE.

MEET MR. RIGHT ..


“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope.”
- Maya Angelou


  Meet Mr. It's been a year since we've met. Been together for about 8 months now. When we met I was going through some things and didn't know if I had the energy to start something new.. But the more and more we spent time together the more and more I felt that "THIS IS RIGHT" ! We got so comfortable with eachother almost instant and ever since then we've been inseperable. Despite the haters I know this is the man I wanna be with and I love..
 
Just something quick ... doesn't he look cute in this pic.

one year anniversary aug. 29th

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm so happy for you. I wish I could find a Mr. Right!
    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete