Tuesday, March 8, 2011

YOUR ONLY OBLIGATION IS TO YOU !!! YES YOU!!

   SO , today I had a "working interview" at a office close by. I overall wasn't unhappy with the enviroment. If I get the position I think I can adjust well. SHOOT...  for the amount of $$$ their offering ready or not here I come.

   I honestly was about to give up on dentistry and go back to school for nursing which still is a THOUGHT. But hopefully this works out for me..

   From this experience I learned that someone's true colors will show ESPECIALLY when their jealous. I think that people take things way to personal. Whatever decisions I make for me is STRICTLY FOR ME ! It should affect anyone else's lives in any type of way because at the end of the day my only OBLIGATION is to myself. At the end of the day I am the one that I can depend on because I know what's best for me..

QUICK AND SIMPLE THOUGHTS.. take them how you want to.

NIGHTY NIGHT..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment