Monday, April 29, 2013

Final Procedure And Healing.

So glad that my D&C is over with. This morning I was nervous but I feel no pain at all and feel fine besides being groggy.

I'm ready for my mind and body to start healing. I know I will have harder days than most like when we pick up his urn and my necklace, Mother's Day, the day that my baby shower was scheduled, when we receive his birth certificate and my due date.

"God, please continue to give me strength through this time. Thank you for my second chance of life.. Thank you for letting me enjoy my angel for 5 months in my tummy and 4 hours in my arms and the arms of our family. Although I may not understand, I understand that you have plans for our lives they we may never understand. "pray for peace through this time."

No comments:

Post a Comment