Saturday, April 27, 2013

You are always on my mind...

I constantly think about my son 24/7. I wake up talking to him, I go to sleep talking to him. I think about all the "plans" I had for his life. Tee ball, soccer, football, swimming lessons, Disney world. All the things children deserve to experience. It hurts me to know that I won't be able to experience any of those things with Adrian.

Everyone keeps telling me I'm young and I'll be able to have more babies but THEY WON'T BE ADRIAN! I can't replace him.. All the pain in my heart from losing him and the love I had for him can't be erased by another baby. Although we will try again with time because I feel the joy of having a baby is exactly what I want.

I never was the type to want to go out and do stupid things. I'm a home-body, a family girl! I find joy in spending time with my family and trips to the Zoo for example with my siblings. I always knew what I wanted and still want in life.

I will always want my son with me and that will never change whether I have another 10 babies I'll still think about my baby boy everyday!

Mommy loves you more than words can even describe Adrian Louis Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment