Thursday, May 2, 2013

Back To Reality..

Today I returned to work.....

I've been dreading coming back because I didn't want anyone to act different towards me or feel like they have to be really sensitive with me. I want to talk about my son. I don't want anyone to ever act as if he didn't exist. I find comfort in talking about it because when I hold it in a feel like I'm going to explode.

I'm glad that everyone is showing empathy....

Another coworker told me of her past experience. It's amazing how so many women suffer in silence and you don't hear about pregnancy or infant loss a lot.

I know when I got pregnant I didn't think that something like this would happen to me. I didn't know what to look for and what was normal or not. My doctors didn't do a great job at explaining that to me.

I started doing my own research so that with my next pregnancy I know what I need to keep an eye out for... And I won't settle for anything.... If I have a twitch I'm going in to be checked and I don't want a quick check I want an extensive check.

I'm somewhat optimistic although scared for next time. I feel like I need to restore my faith and give all credit to God. I out too much faith in man and sometimes man will let you down! I won't give up!



No comments:

Post a Comment