Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Starting new.. Making short term goals!

So in less than two weeks we'll be moving into our new apartment. Hopefully our last apartment before we buy a house. I'm excited for this move.. It's time for something new and to start over and leave the negativity at the old place.

I told myself I would start setting small goals..

Goal #1: move (check)

Goal #2: make it my own, I love decorating so this is exciting!

Goal #3: get healthy! I've cut out pop completely, working on the rest! Water and cranberry juice for me! I also want to get some good vitamins...

I think I can handle those two things to start.. I've also told myself that I need to "restore my faith".... I feel like the Devil is trying to control my life and I won't let him... I want to be the person that gives everything to God even the good. But he is still working on me and I am open for change!

Although this situation is heartbreaking and extremely hard for me God has never failed me now and I know he'll get me through. Although I believe in that I have my days when I still ask "why me"!? Waiting for him to give me a sign that will make it all make sense. But I don't think it ever will.

Taking everything day by day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment