Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm breaking down..

I feel extremely stuck and helpless!
Everyone keeps telling me what I "need" to do and how I "should" think of the situation but its easier said than done. I can't focus....

I feel like a elephant is sitting on my chest and I breathe. I feel like I'm being held under water with no strength to fight my way out! I'm afraid... I want control over my mind again... But how? I feel like screaming and starting a riot! Lord, please help me! Please give me the strength to get through this!!!!

I never understood why people would take the easy way out and take their own lives. Knowing what I know about spending eternity in hell I wondered why people would chose that for themselves. But after this situation and all the emotions that I hold inside I want to explode! I honesty don't know what to do . So honesty I can say I understand why! When your heart is breaking and crushed and your world doesn't make sense and you have no control of your emotions and don't understand half the time how you feel and how to deal with it all you don't think of eternity. You think of not suffering from what you feel now!

No comments:

Post a Comment