Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day!

I've been dreading May 12, 2013. I'm so sick of all the Mother's Day promotions and commercials. I pray for patience. I feel bad because after asking my Mother is she wanted to do something special she said she wasn't in the spirit of Mother's Day after losing Adrian (her grandson).
We did decide to go to brunch. Hopefully that will be a fun time.

I came home from work yesterday and m boyfriend surprised me with early Mother's Day gifts. I walked in to beautiful pink roses and a teddy bear with angel wings. He also got me a little boy April birthstone charm to add to my necklace of a heart with some of my baby's ashes and a lush product.

He really did a good job knowing that Sunday may be hard for me and the previous night was a rough one. I cried so hard to the point that I needed to use my inhaler twice and take a Xanax to get some sleep. He just held me and wiped my tears.

I really appreciate him for who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment