Sunday, May 19, 2013

"Signs From Above"

As crazy as it may sound I believe that if you sit still and quiet enough you'll see a sign that will help bring peace. I believe that there are signs everywhere.

People may say science but as I sit on the porch, candle lit, speaking to God and my son I notice one star in particular that is shining wayyyyy brighter than the others. I tell my son everyday that I love him. This particular night after praying and telling my baby that I love him this star caught my eye and I BELIEVE that it's him saying, "Mommy, I love you too."

As I said before as crazy as it may sound it brings me peace to believe that signs do come from above. Especially when you feel your weakest.

Now I cry.... Not only because I miss him but because I noticed that star I BELIEVE my baby is telling me he's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment